Friday 23 August 2019

Treasure Box

I can smell burning ashes from the books in the library. My body feels scared that I will die in the war. I see a dead body that the enemy killed. My ears hear people screaming for help and also hear babies crying to death.

My eyes see soldiers the enemy killing my family and friends. As I gather all my belongings I smell smoke.I go through the town with my family and see soldiers screaming and also see people moaning.We began our long journey to find a new,safe and peaceful place to stay.

On our long journey,we feel exhausted and tired after walking,we squeeze into one big pile to make ourselves warm and comfy in the cold weather. My family and friends have been suffering in the cold weather. We searched everywhere for food but there is none, we only eat raw fish every morning and night.The people have been moaning and crying everyday so we decided to build a shelter made out of wood and also search for food in the surrounding forest.

When the villagers finished building our new homes, everything is renewed. It is peaceful and safe. Without the enemy we were happy in our new joyful new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.