Tuesday 21 June 2016

How to plant a seed?

                     How to plant a seed


L.I.-W.A.L.T.-write an Instruction in order.

Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I can write an instructions in order how to plant a seed. 

Materials:Yoghurt pots,sheep fertilizer,watering cans,seed soil,water.

Steps:

1.Punch holes in the yoghurt container.

2.Write your name on a sticky paper then stick it on our yoghurt pots.

3. Put soil in the yoghurt pots.

5. Make a hole in the soil using your  pinky finger.

6. Place the seed in the hole with the smiley mouth facing up.

7.Then cover your seed with soil.

 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Veronica,
    I like the way that you have used descriptive language to describe how to plant a seed.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.