Wednesday 20 February 2019

My three goals

 My goals for this year are reading,writing and math. I want to improve in all these three things.

Reading-This is my life cycle of freshwater eels.

Writing-Explanation writing about why should we wear school uniform?

School uniforms are important because they help you to represent your school and they also help to keep you safe when you are lost.

At my school I wear a school uniform every day because  want to stand up and show everyone how proud I am of where I go. I want people to know I am brave and not ashamed to wear my school uniform.

Wearing different clothes everyday can be difficult to choose. This may make you in a rush and late for school because you might keep changing your mind.

When St.Patrick’s school went to the Manaiakalani Film Festival to share their movies as we were leaving to go back to school we left one person at Sylvia Park.
The lost student went to security for help and they were able to call the school and return them back safely because of our school uniform.

St.Patrick’s school kids are really supportive, responsible and proud because they wear their school uniform every day when they come to school with a beautiful smile on their faces which makes all of the teachers happy to see them.
We should wear school uniforms because it keeps us safe and we are proud to be part of St.Patrick’s School. 

Math-Addition and subtraction strategies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica its Reagan from St Patrick's school I really like your writing on school uniform I agree all school should have uniforms your writing was very persuasive I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.