Friday 17 March 2017

Grandma and Grandpas

Learning Intention:we are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I write my story in order,and use capital letters and full stops correctly.

On the holiday I spend time with my grandma and grandpa with my family at Apia Samoa. 
When we got there we looked for a house.After we found a house we put our things in our own room.I looked around the house. There was a swimming pool.I shouted "yes".I put my swimming clothes on and I jumped in the swimming pool.I started to laugh, and my grandma and grandpa watched me  having fun.
I told my grandma and grandpa and my family that I really had fun at Apia Samoa. I ask "could we come back again? they said " yes". I shouted " Hooray".   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.